
Me, I like blogging, but I rarely will go hunt down other people's pages to scope out what's new in their lives/interests/jobs/families....
But PROpenMic may change that.
When I first opened up my account I stumbled across a guy (actually it was on twitter and linked to OpenMic) who went to Tanzania not too long ago. I sent him a quick message just telling him about my summer's plan to go to Africa but I hadn't heard from him in a while. Tonight I sent him another message explaining a little more about my trip and asked him for some advice. Hope he pulls through!
Then, because I'm still getting aquatinted with the site, I peaked around to find where people were blogging. Nothing to loose. Low in behold I found someone asking how to pitch a story to a newspaper. I decided to give them my opinion.
Check out all the coverage on the UGA shootings on PR Open Mic also. Very exciting stuff.
I do believe I will be logging on to OpenMic a bit more often from now on.
No comments:
Post a Comment